Who am I?
- I live in Glendale, Wisconsin.
- I am a habitual hobby collector (photography, ukulele, lock picking, etc).
- I have two dogs and a cat.
- I enjoy international travel.
- I enjoy travel hacking, too (it is how I afford the trip).
- I hope to travel internationally in 2021 (maybe India and Nepal?).
- I am a web application engineer.
- I have worked for UW-Milwaukee's Office of Information Technology and Analysis since June 2016.
- I previously worked for QM Quality Matters, Starkmedia, Experis, and UWM's College of Letters and Science.
- I have written a lot of ColdFusion since 2006.
- These days (at work) I use:
- When I write code for fun, I mainly use:
- I tend to enjoy front-end development more than back-end development. 😉
- In 2005, I recieved a BBA in Management Information Systems from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - Lubar School of Business.
- In 2012, I recieved a MBA from Cardinal Stritch University.
- In 2019, I started a 3-year term as a representative on the UWM Academic Staff Senate.
- I tend to volunteer at UWM commencement ceremonies, so if you recently graduated from UWM, I was probably there.
- Conferences that I will be at in 2021:
- In 2020, I posted a lot on my blog. In 2021, I am ramping it back a little.
- I am a Lord under the house of Pierpont-Archer per LordJosephSteinbringCertificate.pdf, I guess.
- If you want to send me money for something, you can use: https://paypal.me/joesteinbring
- I have another website at jws.app.
- When I post something on Instagram, I try to also post the same thing on the Photo Blog.
- I have a travel tumblr for random travel photos. It has it's own twitter feed.
Where to find me online
Fed by Joe
Fed by bots
Stuff I don't use
About this site
This website (jws.dev) is hosted on Keybase. All files in it have been cryptographically signed. You can additionally visit my Keybase proof of identity (Tor URL for Keybase proof) to verify the fact that this site is mine. This site uses VuePress (a Vue-powered static site generator) and uses no tracking code or cookies.